- College Towners
- Want to live with friends off-campus?
- Have a new job and need to live close?
- What is a "College Towner"?
- Click here to search for rentals
- Basic Steps of a Rental Transaction
- Looking to rent out your home?
- Click here to search homes for sale
- Learn about the home buying process
- Why buy with College Town Living?
COLLEGE TOWN LIVING ("CTL") was formed in July 2006 to help to students, parents, employees, property owners and other "College Towners" buy, sell and rent homes around South Florida.
Our company helps clients living and working near the University of Miami including:
- Students who want to move off-campus.
- Parents who want to buy a property for their children while they attend college.
- Employees who obtain a new job within the community.
- Alumni who choose to remain in the area to live and work.
- Property Owners who are interested in leasing homes to members of the community.
- Young Professionals who remain in the college town or newly relocate here.
- Investors who are interested in purchasing property where there is a constant influx of tenants.
COLLEGE TOWN LIVING has become the most recognizable provider of real estate services within the South Florida college town community. The company's market strengths consist of integrity, professionalism and exceptional customer service.
Using the City of Miami as its business model, CTL hopes to expand its specialized services to other college towns within the state of Florida and eventually throughout the country.
55 Merrick, located in Coral Gables, is just steps away from Miracle Mile and has the finest interior features and finishes. Amenities include pool, fitness center, assigned pa [...]
The Minorca is located near the beautiful Miracle Mile in downtown Coral Gables and is in walking distance to a variety of shopping and restaurants. This 8-floor Mediterranean [...]
University Inn is perfect for students and employees of the University of Miami because of its location directly across from campus. It is the closest residential condominium [...]
Valencia, located in South Miami, is only one Metrorail stop away from the University of Miami and walking distance to the Shops at Sunset. Amenities include a pool, fitness ce [...]