- We offer THE best customer service in the business.
- We have experience helping people with buying and selling homes in the local market.
- We are educated about the neighborhood, schools, market conditions, zoning codes and local economy.
- We live and work in the local community ourselves and care about where we live!
- We are full-time Realtors®, anything less and you’d be short changed.
- We have relationships with licensed Mortgage Brokers that can help you with your loan.
- We work for YOU in the real estate transaction and provide that guarantee in writing.
- We guide you through every step of a real estate transaction, eliminating hassles and stress.
- We preview homes as they become available and keep you updated on market conditions as they evolve.
- We make suggestions and advise you on how to make your property more marketable.
- We are constantly networking with people like you to help our customers with their real estate needs.
- We put you in contact with other clients so you can ask them about the exceptional service we provide.
- We pre-qualify all prospective buyers to prevent lost time and failed transactions.
- We handle the marketing for your property from a professional yard sign to complex online advertising.
- We follow up with every lead that is generated regarding your home sale.
- We work diligently to get you the best possible price in the shortest amount of time.
- We present all offers in a timely matter.
- We monitor every part of a transaction when a contract has been executed by all parties.
- We look forward to accompanying you to the closing table.
- We thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you!
Why Choose RE/MAX?
When you choose a RE/MAX Sales Associate to sell your home or help you purchase a new home, you’ll experience a whole new level of service. Across the globe, RE/MAX Associates make their living in the same communities in which they live. They’re the people next door, or just down the block. RE/MAX Associates are known as “The Real Estate Leaders®” and no one in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
The proof of quality service is in repeat customers and in customers who refer RE/MAX Associates to their friends. RE/MAX Sales Associates average 70 percent of their business from repeats and referrals, while other agents average about 30 percent from those sources.
RE/MAX Associates lead agents of competing brands in professional designations, which denote specialized training and education. They dominate the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) ranks.
Why list your home with a RE/MAX Associate? Your home may be designated as a Miracle Home®. If it is, your RE/MAX Sales Associate will make a contribution on behalf of the listing and/or sale to the local hospital affiliated with the Children’s Miracle Network. The funds raised in your community remain in the area to benefit local children.
For All You’re Worth®
On average, RE/MAX associates sell more real estate than other agents. They are better qualified to set the right price for the homes they list, are better equipped to market those homes, and are likely to find a buyer in a shorter period of time. That experience and education also means they are better qualified to find the right home for any buyer.
The real estate network that has the most competitive advantages to offer both home buyers and sellers will be an industry leader, and RE/MAX is that network.
On average, a RE/MAX Associate spends about $10,000 each year on personal promotion and on individual and group advertising. Personal advertising plus national television advertising and Internet exposure generates the highest number of prospects in the industry.
The revolutionary RE/MAX Concept of enabling real estate professionals to maximize their business potential has evolved into an organization of more than 110,000 Sales Associates in more than 5,600 offices.
The RE/MAX Balloon Logo
The red, white and blue RE/MAX Balloon, with its “Above the Crowd®” slogan, is one of the most recognizable business logos in the world. With more than 90 RE/MAX Hot Air Balloons around the globe, RE/MAX has the world’s largest balloon fleet.
The Sign That Brings You Home®
The famous red-over-white-over-blue RE/MAX yard sign and your RE/MAX agent lead you to properties in areas in which you’ll want to live and work. If you want to sell your property, the RE/MAX yard sign attracts buyers.
An Industry Leader
RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year. Each transaction or sale consists of two sides, the listing side and the selling side.
With offices in more than 50 countries worldwide, RE/MAX is one of the fastest-growing real estate franchise networks on the planet.
Main Street. Not Wall Street.®
Being locally owned and operated, RE/MAX offices are staffed with professionals who live in the area they work in. Thus, committed to their local community, they have a deep personal interest in the customers they serve.
Home of the Best Agents®
In a business environment of mergers and acquisitions, RE/MAX is the only major real estate network still owned and directed by its founders. The excellence of RE/MAX Broker/Owners and Sales Associates has led to an ever-increasing number of accolades from the business community at large.
“Above the Crowd®”
RE/MAX – now an established industry leader – looks ahead to even greater real estate achievement in the years ahead.